Thursday, February 5, 2009

CB2

After graduating from the University of Minnesota in 2001 I was able to land a job at Crate & Barrel corporate in Northbrook, IL as a Junior wed designer. It was a fantastic way to start my career as a designer, who wouldn't love to work for one of the most well recognized retailers in the country. After being there for about six months I was given the opportunity to be a part of the design team that was to create the web destination for CB2 which is the funky, more modern little sister of C&B. As someone who loves interiors and furniture I was more then excitied. It was a fantastic experience and needless to say an amazing portfolio piece. It has changed slightly since I was there but the 90% of the site is exactly how we designed it. A big thanks to Jamie Dihiansan for giving me the opportunity to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment